Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Happiness.... Stripes & Tings!"


 
 
 
Hi Lovelies,
Hope your having a fantastic Sunday so far. I didn't make it to church today,but I'm always  praising my God. He is so good to me and worthy of all great things. Even when things look bleak, I will praise him in the hall way until a door opens up! Speaking of doors opening up, I have been to interviews after interview since Tuesday. I believe it was birthday luck, given the fact I officially turned 29 years old on October 21! Yayyy, one more year until the big "30".... geesh! I'm getting up there!
The interviews I have been to has was an extraordinary experience and I look forward to getting a offer very, very soon! I promise I will celebrate with my readers, especially if its the one my hearts desire.  I will be over the moon! So stay tune...
This outfit is one of my interview attire, and I had two interviews in that one day, so I switch up some accessories to create another look. I didn't get the chance to capture the changed outfit, but I can assure you it was fashionable! I added green pumps and a candy colored, fun necklace. Very fun and suitable for the place I was interviewing for.
The striped, pencil skirt fit liked a glove and created a showcase of my hips! I have a passion for surplice blouses, and I have one in just about every color!
    
 
Outfit Credits
Skirt: Forever 21
Blouse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment