Sunday, September 22, 2013

*Happy first day of Autumn*

Hello my lovelies,

I wanted to stop by to celebrate the first day of Autumn! Yeaahhhh!!!  It's my favorite season can you tell!!! I love the warmer seasons but autumn and winter is indeed my most enjoyed seasons when it comes to fashion.  You are more inclined to showcase your style with fun, statement pieces.  It's the time where leather meets lace, and faux fur can be layered with my favorite fabric, chiffon. We put to rest our cutesy sandals and bring out our sexy, sizzling knee high boots.
Not to mention this year fall is going to be fun with many fashion bloggers, celebrities , and designers  playing with mix medias even more. Black and white is the golden combination and I have some fun outfit posts in store for you. Every woman can feel sexy in this season because they are not pressured to bare all. This is a time when style is challenged because society is lead to believe that nakedness is fashion... Not true! I'm not judging! To eaches own!

I have put together some inspirational pictures to help transition you into my beloved season. Hope you all enjoy and remember to leave comments. Feedback is welcomed!













No comments:

Post a Comment