Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Color Me Vintage"

 
 





Hello lovelies,

I have been obsesses with vintage clothing of lately. My skirt is a vintage find and a vibrant blast from the past. I wanted to get the whole vintage feel, so I added a neon orange top with pink accessories. The skirt is high waisted and very comfortable. It was another motivational piece of mines, which I've been working out to wear it! Wah La!!!! It fits and I'm loving it!

Quote of the day: We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing, and appreciating what we do have.-unknown 















Outfit Details: Top- H&M, Bottom- EBay(Search: Vintage high waist skirts), Shoes- Shoe dazzle, Purse- Marshall's, Necklace- J C Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment