Friday, November 8, 2013

"Shining Bright Fabulosity"













Hello Loves,


The definition of a blazer according to the dictionary is
"a lightweight jacket, typically solid-colored, often worn as part of a uniform by members of a club, sports team, or school."
 
Blazers to me are magical pieces of garment. Its a way to dress up without dressing up, if you get what I mean! Blazers can add sophistication to your assemble in a split second Every fall I update my blazer collection. I thrift most of them, because that's where you are able to find exceptional ones. The type of blazer that's gives you edge with a elegant flare and best of all vintage goodness!
 
I am in the middle of final week and then I will have a well needed brake for a week.. whoooppii! I wore this outfit to presentation day for my Business Etiquette and Negotiation class. The color of the blazer is very loud but I wore it with confidence.  I love statement pieces and even better, I enjoy making statements, because everyday is a fashion show and the world is my runway!
 
 

 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer- Thrifted
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Forever 21
Purse- Ebay
Rings- H&M





 

No comments:

Post a Comment