Saturday, November 2, 2013

"Glamorous Outings"

 



 

Hello Lovelies,

I'm here with a bonus post. I went to a Birthday party for my mothers friend and I decided to wear a dress I've had for a while. This dress was purchased back in March with the intention on wearing it to my mothers birthday party, but it did not fit! I purchased it all the way from London, United Kingdom. I decided to keep it, given the fact I'm on a personal weight loss journey. I'm pleased  that I'm now able  fit into this dress, because its a confirmation that " If you want something bad enough you can achieve it". I'm still on this journey with the intention of not only weight loss but improving my overall energy because that's the key to a healthy life.... self love and confidence.






Dress- EBay
Purse- EBay
Shoes- JC Penny
Earrings- Mybffcloset.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment