Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Blackout"









Good day lovelies,

All is well in my neck of the woods and I hope it is for you as well. I haven't posted in a little over a week. I am currently faced with a new challenge in school with a course load of five classes, so I will be posting once a week if my schedule allows me to! Once I get a chance to increase my posting days, I will!

Today I wanted to keep it classy, sophisticated but with a little sex appeal. I love playing with my style and stepping out my comfort zone. After all that's what fashion is all about! I also have found a complete obsession with the color black... Coco Chanel said it best “Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”- CoCo Chanel  I agree Completely!


 
Outfit Credits
Top: H&M
Skirt: F21
Shoes:F21
Purse: H&M
Scarf: Ebay
Rings: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment