Sunday, August 31, 2014

Floral Happiness : Sweet, Sweet Jamaica (pt6)

 
 
 
 
Good day loves, 
I'm very grateful to see another day. Life is so precious,  and many times we become so consumed in our own trials, that we forget the true beauty of it. It's very important take a moment and give thanks for all that we already have. What are you grateful for? I'm grateful for God's grace, life itself,  and my family.  
Lately,  my thoughts are consumed with the process of finding a job, and also the start of graduate school in a couple weeks. At times the job finding process weigh on me, because of lack of patience. A kind gentleman saw right through me while I was in a store. As he was cashing out my items, he asked "Are you coming from a interview? "  I answered,  "yes". He then asked, "how was it?". I explained to him I was overqualified for the position. He then proceeded to bless me with words, that I'm very sure was encouraged by the Lord.  God gave him that message to give to me. I strongly believe so! He said to have patience,  because the right job was within God's timing.  I so needed that... 
It's important to keep the faith and remember there's a higher power working in you favor. So be happy! 
People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
―Abraham Lincoln
Outfit Credit
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Pay less
Fedora: H&M
Purse: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment