Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pastel Harmony:Sweet Sweet Jamaica (pt5)

Hello lovelies, 
hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I'm back to continue with my vacation blogging. I felt free and expressive in my favorite country,  Jamaica.  I enjoyed my time spent with my family and I was indeed at peace.  This particular day these photos were taking,  we went to visit my husband's mother. It's very important to learn to cherish every moment spent with your family. After all family is life's riches. 
This pastel blue skirt is channeling my inner bohiemian chic. The plates fall right back into place as it blows.  The crop top trend has ruled the summer and I feel it's staying for the fall as well. This tube top in particular can be wore by it self or under a blazer for a much classy look.
 
Outfit Credits
Maxi skirt: H&M
Tube Top: JCPENNEY
Purse: Ross Dress for Less
Sandals: Ross Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment