Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sitting On Top Of The World: Pt 3 of Sweet, Sweet Jamaica

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Good day my lovelies,
Have you ever had a vision that seems so real. I mean, so real it's all you could think of. Well, I dream of my future daily. It's all I can think of.  I feel like I'm destine for great and I verify this by my inner dissatisfaction of mediocre. I'm a firm believer of " if you settle for less, you get less than what you settle for".  
Success is a different definition to each individual. Success to me may look different from my neighbor down the streets version of success , and that's perfectly fine. The ultimate key is to be happy within yourself and with life overall. 
I'm not going to give up. I will achieve my goals in life to insure a great life for my family and I. A quote I read yesterday, sums it all up for me. "If you saw the size of the blessings coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle your fighting". I will not give up, I can feel it, I dream it and I will achieve it.... You can too. 
I took these photos on the top of my family's house, in Jamaica. The view up there is breath taking. You can view the hills of Kingston, JA. Perfect view to put your mind at ease. 
One Love,


Outfit Credits:
Matching top & skirt: Target
Shoes: Shoe-dazzle 
Body-chain: eBay 

No comments:

Post a Comment