Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sweet Sweet Jamaica: Beach Fun (Pt 2)

 

 

 
 
 
Hello loves, 
Hope all is well. It's very important to stay positive at all times and learn to always view the beauty in every situation. There is always someone out there, in a much deeper situation. Give thanks for all that you have is very important, to your overall outlook on life. 
My vacation included a fun beach trip to Ft Clarence. It's located in Portmore, within the parish of St Catherine. It's peaceful and very beautiful. My family and I enjoyed a day together on the beach. 
My daughter loves the water and felt as if she was more than capable to swim on her own! Yes, on her own! If I may quote her "I'm a perfect swimmer" ... ☺️ Love her to pieces! Her personality is bigger than life itself? 
My journey for weight loss has been an ongoing one, over the past few years. I can honestly say, this has been the first time I felt entirely  comfortable in a swimsuit. Weight loss is liberating, and it's very important to love yourself throughout the entire journey. My way of  exceeding my weight loss goals is to view it as a lifestyle change, and not a diet. If I can do this, anyone else can!  
On a closing note, today is the birthday of the late, great Coco Chanel. Her life, her style, and her legacy forever lives on. Happy birthday Madam Chanel, and I really wished I was able to know the woman I can only read about now! My inspiration.  

“My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.” -Coco Chanel



Outfit credits: 
My swimsuit: Forever 21
Body chain: eBay 
Shades: eBay 
Kimono: Marshall's
My daughters swimsuit: eBay 

No comments:

Post a Comment