Friday, November 1, 2013

"A Spooktackular Flare of Colors"















I got bite by the Halloween bug! I'm not much of a costume wearing person, so I just took the Halloween colors and put my own spin on it. I took my daughter trick or treating and she had so much fun. She was a bubble gum fairy! Super cute! In order to be a great parent you have to become a kid again. I'm her best friend as she is mines also!


I wore a polka dot long sleeve shirt with a orange flare skirt. I wanted to balance the spook oriented colors, so I added a nude color bootie. I'm not much of a hat person but I love this hat. It's my fall go to hat whenever I want to add a little edge.


 
 


Outfit Details
Top: H & M
Skirt: H & M
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Purse: H & M
Hat: H & M
Earring: Mybffcloset via Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment