Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Face To Face with Black and White (Part 2 of Reflections of 2014)

 
 








 
Part 2 of my Reflection of 2014
 
Quote: "I have always believed that fashion was not to make woman more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence." Yves Saint Laurent
 
This quote speaks to me deeply, because this year have been a year of transformation for me personally. Loving yourself during the process is very important. My diet has improved and also learning the truth to healthy living " Its not eat less, but eat better", has helped immensely. Finding what truly works for you as an individual is the key to becoming the better ":YOU'. My overall fashion sense continues to evolve, which leads me to the launch of my image consultant business in 2015. I want to help others realize their own beauty and most of all uplift their level of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment