Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Ultimate Reflection on 2014

















 
 
 
God, its been an amazing year. I completed my Bachelor Degree in Retail Merchandise Management and begun my Masters in Business Administration. I worked at Saks For the holiday season and completed a business plan for my image consulting business: Lovablestyle Image Consulting. My family has been my inspiration and my motivation through out it all. I have discovered a better me within this year, when it comes to health and confidence, which I owe it all to the Lord. My vacation to the best place on earth: Jamaica to see family was refreshing. I've had some very fun and daring outfit features and experiment with great colors. I also dyed my hair and transformed my entire makeup look. This was a year for growth.... 2015 will be the year of change. Cheers to a amazing, and blessed year to come.... See you in 2015 my loves!
 
 
 
 
One Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment