Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year, 2015 (Year of Prosperity)

 


My after party attire.... Courtesy of JCPenny!  

 
 
Hello Lovelies,
 
Happy, Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope it found you in good health and strength. This is the year of reaping and prosperity. So lets rejoice and be thankful. I went to church with my family and a celebration afterwards. I could not be more grateful for life and the Lords grace.
I wanted to share with you my awesome midi skirt from Chicwish.com. The first time I laid eyes on the skirt I knew I had to have it! It's worth the lengthy shipment over the holidays. The prints on the skirt is so chic and elegant. I also found a just as fab blouse from JCPenny , which created a fun ensemble that was fit for the New Years celebration.
So, good luck on your resolutions and all new expectations set for the new year. I declare a success start-up for my business, Lovablestyle Image Consulting. The best thing is I started the new year of with a new client! Yayy! 
 
 
 
 
One Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment