Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Risky Buisness"

Hello lovelies,

Today I presented a visual concept for a window installment. My class presented the concepts to the management team at Pointe Orlando. I was a bit nervous but in the end it all worked out and went smoothly. They picked my concept to be used over the other group members!!! Yeah!!! I wanted to have a professional appearance but still a touch of my recent romantic mood, which reflected in my outfit today. I opted for a chiffon top and bottom. I love these colors together, because it sets a fun, girly tone!
Quote of the day: You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.- Albert Einstein




















Outfit Details: Chiffon Top: Old Navy, Chiffon bottom: EBay, Purse: EBay, Shoes: Shoe dazzle, Bracelet: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment