Monday, July 22, 2013

"Vintage sweets"

Hello loves,

Went to a field concert yesterday and decided comfort was the focus. Even though I wanted to be comfortable I also wanted to remain stylish! So I opted for a vintage high-waist shorts I have been working out to fit in. I have reached my goal and it fits just right! The tie waist plaid shirt was a plus to my vintage look with a touch of sweet pink.

Fitness is very important and I use motivational object like this vintage shorts, which helps me to remain strong on my fitness journey. We all are human and we fall of many times but its how much times we get back up is the key to success.

  Quote of the day: If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realize what you can become. - unknown











 
Outfit Details: Bottom: Vintage shorts on EBay, Top: Plaid tie waist from H&M, Purse: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Payless( Long time Ago) Shades: @mybffcloset via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment