Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Neon Pink Affair"

Hello Lovelies,

I had a great day today. Its very important to understand in this world we live in today you cant please everyone. There are persons out there who strive on insulting others. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves.... not! Its important that we choose love and compassion over judgment, because you never know the challenges that others may be facing. We are all different for a reason. What a boring world this would have been if we were all alike. If you search, you shall find the unique quality in oneself. This way we all can love and appreciate each other differences.

Today I continued my end of summer looks with a neon feature. Neon colors were very big this summer and my favorite is the neon pink! It makes me feel super girly and playful. I paired a neon pink knee length skirt with my oh- so fabulous neon pump. Look # 2 is called "Neon Pink Affair"



 
 
 
 











  Outfit Details: Top- H&M, Skirt- Forever 21, Shoes- Shoe Dazzle, Shades- EBay, Belt- EBay

No comments:

Post a Comment