Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Monochrome Mix"

Hello Lovelies,

Oh my! Fashion this season has gone black and white. Everyone is into experimenting with the monochrome look and It's lovely. Something about black and white empowers me whenever I wear it. Its chic, sassy, and timeless. I am also into mixing pattern and medias.
Style is freedom and my lively hood. I eat, sleep and breath fashion!

This outfit is a fun blazer and flouncy, layered skirt. Both pieces flow together very well. The key to mixing pattern is to always stay within similar color schemes, or make sure it blends effortlessly. This will keep you from looking super awkward or 90"s wear crazy!





 
 
 
 







Outfit Details: Blazer- H&M, Skirt- H&M, Shoes- Forever 21, Purse- H&M, Top- H&M, Ring- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment