Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Animal Leather Affair"

Hello loves,

Hope all is well... Life is challenging at times but its worth while. Don't take the people around you for granted because family is life's most precious gift. Love thyself because the first love is self love and most of all keep the faith in all that you do. These are the words I live by on a daily basis. it what keeps me going and I just wanted to share with you all.

Today I wore a faux leather skirt with my favorite type of top. I love chiffon long sleeve, tie neck tops. They can be dressed up or down. Its a staple piece and a must have for all fall wardrobe. I have one in every color! I paired it with a python print shoes and bag. My earrings has a beautiful tiger print to top off my animal theme.




 
 
 
 
 











 
Outfit Details: Top- Forever21, Skirt- H&M, Shoes- Shoe dazzle, Purse- H&M, Ring- Vintage, Lippie- Mac's Flat out Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment