Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Black and white grid""

Hello Loves,

I'm getting happy everyone!!! It's 11 days until my birthday. I'm planning a super fun weekend with family and friends. I will be blogging all three days to showcase my super fun looks. It's another year to create change and exceed expectations. I would have to say I'm please at my current position in life right now and my near future looks even brighter including graduation. I can do all thing through Christ that strengthens me.

My look for today was comfortable, yet stylish. I wore a black and white grid chiffon top with a black harem pants. I styled it with red pumps and red lips to add a lil sassy ness to it.


Quote of the day: Never give up. Trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, you can never go wrong. - Unknown 😉

Toodles, 














Outfit Details: Top- Forever 21, Harem pants- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment