Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Splash of Green"

Hello Lovelies,

I had a great and productive day today. There was a speaker who is currently a buyer, present at my school today. If you did not know, I am a aspiring buyer. Graduation is right around the corner. Yayy!!!  I'm also looking forward to my internship, while gaining experience in this field. After all it is my dream job to become a buyer!

My attire today reflects my executive image. You have to dress the part even before your acquire that particular position, because if you stay ready you don't have to get ready!

My outfit today includes a blazer, slacks, and my new favorite bag. I finally found a great pair of black pumps. Every girl must have a amazing pair of black pumps! Its a must have... especially for Fall!





 


 









Outfit Details- Blazer- H&M, Pants- H&M, Shoes- JC Penny, Purse- H&M.com

No comments:

Post a Comment