Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"Birthday Party Animal"













Hello Loves,

It was my birthday (10/21) and I spent it with love ones. I went to a concert on Sunday and dinner one Monday evening. Family is everything and throughout the trial and tribulations, family will always stand for you best interest... in most cases!

I am 28 years old and I have accomplished some of my set goals and I will continue to go on with further accomplishments by the grace of God. I am quite content with my life right now and look forward to ultimate changes for this year of my life.

I did not get the chance to wear the outfits I originally planned for my birthday weekend, but I styled this outfit to suit  the mood I was in. Its seductive, sexy, but a touch of class all in one assemble!





Outfit Credits: Top: Forever 21, Bottom (Skirt)- Wet Seal, Shoes- Forever 21, Purse- H & M, Lippie Color- NYX's Bloody Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment