Monday, June 9, 2014

"Flaring Innocence"




















 
Hello lovelies,
hope all is well in your neck of the woods! It's been a great day for me and I wanted to share my outfit with you, as always. Midi skirts are so in, and a matter of fact they can be worn all year round. It looks the best with pointed toe  pumps, but I wanted to have a little fun with this outfit. I wore my two colored, laced, open toe sandals. Crop tops are one of my new favorites, along with floral prints. So... you've got a fare warning! Floral prints will be very common in my up coming post's. 
This purse won my heart the moment I laid eyes on it. It favors the Chanel Le Boy purse. Chanel is my favorite designer of all time, so it was only right! 
Quote of the day:  
“You live but once; you might as well be amusing.” 
― Coco Chanel
Outfit Credits
Top: H&M 
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Shoe dazzle
Purse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment