Sunday, June 22, 2014

"All fired up"














Hello everyone, stopping by to show you my attire I wore to an accomplishment party! I was so excited to see good people, from my high school. Success can only be obtained by individual with drive. It's very important to understand that. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. So get out there and demand! 
I've been wanted to wear thus lace assemble for a while now. It's so comfy and stylish all in one. There were other colors including orange, and white. I've never really had much purple outfits, so I decided to go with it. I must say I love purple now. It's a great color to play up ravishing lip colors.
Outfit Credits
Top & shorts: Nicole Miller for JCPenney
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Lipstick: All Fired Up by MAC
Purse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment