Friday, June 6, 2014

"Blooming Floral Fantasy"
















 
 
I have to admit floral has been my favorite trend, for the season. It's so versatile and feminine. There are all kinds of floral prints, and I embrace them all! I wore this outfit on my daughter's birthday. It was a very nice day out and I decided to style a very special top, I bought at a boutique during my internship. I fell in love with the top the first moment I lay eyes on it. The embroidery on the top compliments the tulle portion perfectly. 
 
Quote of the day: A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand
This quote speaks to me on so many levels! How do you interpret it? Feel free to leave comments below. Thanks for visiting.
 
Outfit Credit
Floral Pants- Forever21
Top- Modern Grace Boutique( College Park,Orlando FL)
Shoes- Shoedazzle
Necklace- H&M
Purse- H&M 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment