Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Paris... France!












 




 
Hello lovelies, it's a great day in my neighborhood! How about yours? I've been very busy with family from out of town, for my big day. The other night I went on a date night ( it's been a long time!!!). I decided to wear this attire. I've been feeling a little free lately, so it's been crop top central for me! I still have a way to go to meet my fitness goal but it's very important to love yourself along the way. I've lost over 60lbs so far, and has 20lbs to go to reach my goal. I love my body none the less, and I am enjoying my new figure while continuing to get fit! So remember the most important part of the weight loss process is accepting your progress. No matter how long it takes, continue to push through , but enjoy you, love you, and you will prosper. 
My outfit gave me a feeling of freedom... The Paris crop top makes me happy, because I'm longing to visit Paris! One day it too shall come to past!
Outfit credit
Skirt- JCPenney
Top- Forever 21
Shoes- Shoedazzle
Purse- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment