Friday, May 16, 2014

Graduation: Class of 2014

 






 
My support system is stronger than a tornado mixed with a major storms wind!








 

 
 
Hard work, perseverance, and dedication finally paid off. I did it! I would have to say my motivation comes from my strong support system. I could not have accomplish anything with out God. I started this journey 3 years ago, while juggling family duties as a mom and wife.
It's very important to understand nothing is impossible. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. I always watched television shows that showcase valedictorians, but would have never  believed I would become one in the future. I graduated the top of my class as valedictorian, honors, and an outstanding senior award.  I have my husband to thank for his support, which is worth more than gold. Giving me the platform to focus solely on school helped me to go hard!
I did it! You can too! Whatever you desire to achieve, its possible once you put your mind to it. 
My graduation party is this Saturday and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest, because I truly earned it.
Bachelor of Science; Retail Merchandise Management... Next up, a Masters in Fashion Journalism.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment