Monday, May 12, 2014

Family First.... Always











Hello loves, 
I know it's been a long time since we last communicated! Two months to be exact, but I'm back! A lot has happen over the past two months, including completing my bachelors degree. Yay yay!! I had to stay focus  on school, because towards the end I had a heavy course load. There is also a new member to my family... A very cute puppy! He is a Maltipoo named Le Boy! Yes, I gave him my favorite designer  bag name ..... Chanel Le Boy bag! He acts accordingly and he blends right in with the culture of my family.  I'm free to enjoy my family for the summer before the reality of finding my dream job kicks in! 
As I am here to talk fashion as always, let's get into the outfit  inspiration. Mother' s day inspired my look and my daughters look as well. I opted for a nude pallet to channel the pure and peaceful mood I'm currently enduring! 
Outfit Credits
Pants: H&M
My daughters dress: JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment