Thursday, February 20, 2014

Electrifying Blues










 
 
 
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can finally see it. I have 2 more months left of school until I'm officially a college grad. This is going to be a challenging term for me but I can assure you its going to be the one that creates the person I dream of becoming. I also have an internship and a portfolio class with lots of work but I'm  to stay positive. "I can do It". I'm also currently working  on a business plan for my image consulting business I would like to get of the ground running. My business planning class will surely help me to accomplish that. See, I told you... I have a lot to accomplish in two months!
 
I have to mention that I made major changes to my blog if you haven't noticed! I wanted to take the next step up and create a blog that suits me. Everyone that knows me well can assure you I'm always professional and classy anything is my game! Just saying.... don't want to  brag, but I love anything polished and of course girly. Feel free to read the pages attach to this blog and get to know me a little better.
 
 
Lately I have been into wearing different kinds of dress pants. There is something about a  perfectly seamed dress pant. I think it screams sophistication without even trying. Credits for the outfit are listed below the pictures and feel free to leave comments and subscribe to my blog via email. Thanks for reading.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment