Monday, February 10, 2014

"A Hepburn Reflection"


















I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.— Audrey Hepburn
  

I'm a lover of life and very grateful for the gifts that comes along with it. Obstacles are just hurdles put in front of us to build up resistance and makes you even stronger than before. The key to life is appreciation. Appreciate what you have and remember there is no competition with anyone else beside yourself. Strive to be a better you in everything you do and of course... Think positive, be positive and life will be worth much more. I know I will! 


My outfit of the day represents freedom and self expression. Audrey Hepburn was not only a actress but a humanitarian. She believed in happiness, life, and of course style. She is one of the few I have on my list who I secretly wished I could have been born back then to be able to meet! This list includes Coco Chanel and Jackie Kennedy.









 

Outfit Details 
Blazer: Vintage
Audrey t-shirt- Forever 21
Jeans(Boyfriend Skinny) - JCPenney
Shoes-Shoedazzle
Purse- EBay   

No comments:

Post a Comment