Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Barbie Doll"

Hello loves,

Hope everyone is having a great day, because mines has been awesome. I have been featuring end of summer looks of my favorite trends, which includes neon colors and high- low skirts. My third look is super sexy and ultra fun. Its the body-con trend and white heels. White shoes were very big this past summer. When I first purchased this outfit it did not fit, but it now fits like a glove! I have to give thanks to my will power to remain constant in my fitness journey. I am now yielding some result and it great motivation. Do remember never give up because the second you give up is the moment you may have prevailed.

This super fun Look # 3 is called "Barbie Doll". I paired it with some white sandals and yellow avatar shades. I enjoyed these comic skirts sets this past season because in a sense it brings out the kid in me!
 
 
 




















Outfit Details: Skirt and Top- Ebay, Shoes: Jcpenny

No comments:

Post a Comment