Wednesday, September 4, 2013

High & Low Swirls

Hello Loves,

I so missed blogging. I was missing in action for two week, two long. I recently have been very focus on gathering my fall pieces because its my favorite season and its near. I am super excited for fall and all the fun pieces I have recently added to my collection. I have a new obsession for black and white. So look forward to fun, flirty black and white outfits in the future.

Summer is coming to a end and I have three end of summer looks to post. Today I wore one of them which is a high and low skirt. The high and low trend had its time but its time to put it to rest! This look feature a gorgeous turquoise skirt and a multi- colored bustier. I have been wearing a couple of these tops but I have to say this also will be put to rest.
My first end of summer look is styled with a tan colored sandals and purse. I also threw in a belly dancer wrist & ring bracelet to jazz up the outfit.

Thanks for reading and Blessings in abundance to all.




 
 
 
 
 
 











Outfit Details: Skirt -Forever 21, Top- Charlotte Russe, Shoes- Charlotte Russe, Wrist & Ring Bracelet- Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment