Monday, August 19, 2013

"White Passion"

Hello Loves,
I have a special outfit post for you. I don't usually go to parties but as I stated in my last post, I am on a break from school, so I decided to enjoy! I had this dress for a little while now and I knew I had to wear it before we say goodbye to summer. I have also been working on my fitness and I felt it was time to show off my somewhat toned, kickboxing legs in this number!
This is an all white cut out, skater dress. I'm so in love with it. I paired it with my neon pink pumps and a pink envelope purse, which I had for forever and a day now. Hope you have a bless day everyone. Please feel free to leave comments (Feedback is essential) and follow my blog for updates.






Quote of the day: A change in behavior begins with a change in the heart.
 









 
Outfit Details: Dress: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Shoe Dazzle, Purse: Vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment