Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Burgundy Flare"













 
 
 
Hello loves,

I'm a happy cheery person today! It's fashion week in New York and even thou I was unable to make it to New York, I have been enjoying the live stream on the Internet. I'm loving all the fun, playful mixes of color and prints for Spring 2014. My favorite runway show so far has been Noon by Noor. The romantic pearls and peplums are so chic. Chiffon is my all time favorite fabric. I have seen a lot of chiffon on the runways and it influence my outfit of the day.
My chiffon flare pant are beyond comfy and chic at the same time. I paired it with leopard pumps to jazz it up and create a fun edge to the whole assemble.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 Outfit details: Pants: Forever 21, Top: Wet Seal, Purse: H & M, Bracelet: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Vintage, Shoes: Shoe Dazzle






No comments:

Post a Comment