Wednesday, June 19, 2013

" Twirly Lime Radiance"







Hello loves,

Skater skirts are super fun and youthful! I love how they instantly make you feel like a high school girl all over again! Navy and lime gives of a great effect with a touch of black for a great balance.

In life it's very important to be true to yourself.  You don't have to be a size zero to feel beautiful. I've always heard people say they wouldn't think of buying skater skirts unless they look a certain way or yada, yada, yada! Baloney!!! I'm always focused on health and finding ways to sustain a healthy diet but its very important to be comfortable in your own skin!


“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.” ― C. JoyBell C.









 




















Top: Vintage find
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: eBay
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment