Friday, January 10, 2014

"Houndstooth Edition"










Hello lovelies!


Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I have a random thought of the day. Truth be told, misery loves company. It's very important that you stay aware of this because negative energy can take you down. Surround your self with those who has your best interest at heart. Me personally, have a strong dislike for a negative individual. They see the glass half way empty instead of half way full. They expect the upmost worst to be an outcome in every situations. Stay away, because what you think, feel, and say always determine the reality. Positive thinking is the way to always be... I will not allow anyone (not even family members)  to steal my joy. I'm a child of God and he Keeps on blessing me.

As always I'm also here to share what I wore. I adore skirtalls. It's a  jumper with a skirt! Best thing since slice bread! Very convenient.
 





Outfit Credit:
Skirtall-  Forever 21
Shoes- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment