Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Vogue-ish Moment: Style not Trends"


 
















Hello darlings,


I've been missing for a little while.... I know! I'm currently looking for an internship  for next term, which is in three weeks. I'm  a little nervous because it's getting close to the time and I haven't landed one yet.  So that explains my non -appearance on the blog.

Let me jump right into my confession of my new craze for fun graphic tees.  I recently found a few good ones and my outfit today features one of them. Fashion is Vogue and anything reflecting that is immediately fabulous! Lol, or at least in my world!

Quote of the day: “Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” -  Anna Wintour











 
Outfit credits
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Gloves: EBay
Earrings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment