Monday, December 30, 2013

"2013 Glamirized Farewell"









Hello loves,

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We are approaching a new year and I have to admitted I have mix feelings. 2013 has been very challenging in regards to school, but I have also enjoyed this year. I started my blogging and stepped up to the title as a Image Consultant. I'm very open to what is in store for me in 2014. I will be graduating May 2014 and starting a new chapter of my life. My goals are set in place and waiting patiently to come to past. I have learned many useful lessons this past year and I took them in strive and placed them in the back of my head to help me evolve from them. I know  I am capable of achieving greatness and I have faith in God to help me achieve all my goals and possible beyond.

I wish you all the best for the new year, 2014 and I encourage you to set goals for yourself in order to keep track of progress and all achievements. Remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

My farewell attire for 2013, includes two of my favorite trends. Fur and Burgundy is two of fall/winter's most popular trend. Not to mention they both screams glamor, royalty, and sophistication.


I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Philippians 4:13






 
 
 

Outfit Credits
Dress- H&M
Faux Fur- H&M
Shoes- Shoe dazzle
Purse- H&M
Earrings- Mybffcloset.bigcartel.com
Lipstick- Mac's Fix on Drama
Cuff- Vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment