Wednesday, December 4, 2013

" Miscellaneous Stripes"












Good day loves,

Hope all is well. I've been in the Christmas mood since Thanksgiving day. I'm super excited about this Christmas season because my daughter is finally able to understand the joy of the holidays. She is 3 years of age and so inquisitive! It's gotten me into a cheery mood, so it is surely reflecting in my fashion styles at the moment. I love slacks but finding a good one can be challenging, but I have succeed during Black Friday shopping! These slacks have an ankle zipper , located down the side of them. Super cute and versatile! My shoes are a true statement piece. Gold and black can never steer you wrong!


 


 Here are the credits to my outfit:


Outfit details:
Top: J C Penney
Bottom: J C. Penney
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Purse: H & M

No comments:

Post a Comment