Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Floralized Thanksgiving"

Hello loves,

I've been so busy but I am dropping by with a post of my Thanksgiving day attire. We sometimes take life for granted but we should learn to get into the habit of reflecting on the blessing of all kinds that exist in each of our lives. Thanksgiving isn't one day. I'm thankful for the grace of God, my family and life it's self. I am grateful  to have a place to sleep at night and food on the table because there are many who don't even have that much. So always remember to cherish what you have because there is always someone wishing for that very same thing.

I'm so in live with jumpsuits of all kind, pants shortalls, skirts. I've recently purchased about three of them. Can't wait to wear them!












Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: Forever21
Shoes: J C Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment