Friday, December 13, 2013

"Carrie Diaries"

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                























Hello loves.

My all time favorite movie and television show is Sex and the City. I love the fashion sense and fun girl talk surrounding the story line. Whenever I'm watching it a feeling of satisfaction comes over me! Carrie is my favorite and oh how I adore her tulle skirts. I dream of owning tulle skirts in all colors, which is a plan going forward along with Chanel pieces. My passion for fashion drives from all things girly and over the top but sophistication is a must! Wouldn't you agree?

Mademoiselle Chanel, said it best "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous". - Coco Chanel





Outfit Details
Blazer: Vintage
Skirt: Ebay
Shoes: J C Penny
Purse: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment